Medical Imaging Solutions is looking for a qualified Operations Support to join our team.
Medical Imaging Solutions is seeking an experienced and organized individual who will provide support to the sales, operations and service departments by assisting with the daily actions required to properly perform customer service activities and maintain internal information flow, all to promote excellent customer service and support to our internal MIS staff.
- Perform daily reviews on aging service calls and check service ticket accuracy to include billable tickets that are open, in-process or completed with outstanding issues.
- Incoming customer phone support and dispatch
- Request and distribute estimates, and provide status summaries and follow-up for aged estimates.
- Assist with customer account management, including direct customer interaction.
- Carry out daily Purchase Order (PO) processing duties, including retrieval, follow-up and revisions for internal MIS POs. This includes acquiring parts, supplies and subcontractor services while assigning the appropriate approved vendor, quantity, availability, delivery schedule and pricing.
- Secure POs for required customer accounts and acquire customer approvals for billable ticket items including retrieval, follow-up and revisions as necessary.
- Assist in ensuring subcontractor ticket activities are properly documented in SLX (our service-and-sales tracking system), the service ticket is completed and vendor ticket attached for reference.
- Perform daily interaction with the sales, service and accounting departments to ensure service ticket activities are accurate for billing, and work closely with managers and staff in all departments to proactively help resolve missing information by assisting coworkers with the process.
- Maintain professional relationships with all vendors and coworkers.
- Maintain high levels of internal and external customer service.
- Work closely with coworkers and exhibit a positive attitude that helps promote a team environment.
- Clerical and/or financial experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with excellent organizational and time management skills – responds with a sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and knowledgeable of various inventory, service and sales-tracking systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact professionally and courteously with customers, vendors, management and other personnel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email and in-person with customers, coworkers and supervisors.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to pull from experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to utilize good judgment in resolving complex situations and tough decisions.