Medical Imaging Solutions is seeking an Medical Equipment Mechanical Installer to join our team.
- Travel is required
- Responsible to follow all safety OSHA guidelines
- Maintains a safe work environment through safe work practices
- Maintains integrity of confidential information
- Maintains customer relationships, and complies (Standard Operating Procedures), policies, customer requirements, statutory and regulatory guidelines
- Investigates error trends and makes corrective action recommendations
- Generates Day One, Final Quality Assurance Checklist and daily PM updates as needed
- Works with customers to determine the most efficient and effective manner for equipment installation, service and maintenance to meet customer expectations
- Generates Best Practices as applicable
- Troubleshoot problems encountered in the field (equipment)
- Ability to use electronic measurement devices (ie. Oscilloscope, multi-meter, etc) to troubleshoot electronic equipment
- Ability to read electronic schematics/prints
- Has knowledge of electrical concepts/theories relating to equipment system boards
- Maintains the highest level of quality and technical skill level
- Communicates issues and corrective actions with HQ and/or Manager on a daily basis
- Acts with a sense of urgency based upon situations and management direction
- Consults with customer Project Manager on site related issues (site readiness, status completeness, and out of scope work)
- Demonstrates Leadership Ability
- Manages and coordinates rigging of equipment on job sites as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or a comparable amount of experience related to the work activities or equivalent combination of education and experience. Electro/Mechanical experience (based upon experience in other areas, Electro/Mechanical and electronic measurement equipment experience and/or training requirement maybe deferred for up to 1yr, where employee is able to take online training)
Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Moderate understanding of how a computer works. Ability to navigate and use: email, Microsoft office products and the internet
Must have excellent communication skills, be punctual, and courteous in accordance with on-site etiquette. Must conduct himself/herself in a professional manner. Requires the ability to work closely with the customer in accurately describing issues at hand and form a corrective action plan.